SOUP OR SALSA, GAZPACHO,
This is either a salsa or a soup. Simple blend ingredients for salsa and serve. Or for soup, use a stick blender to puree and serve.
We have used both in a variety of ways. Best over crab cocktail in place of cocktail sauce. Also makes a good shot of gazpacho to use with seafood appetizers, as seen in our FEAST OF SEVEN FISHES in December 2012.
¼ cup peeled, seeded, minced tomato
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, minced cucumber
- ¼ cup seeded, minced red pepper
- ¼ cup seeded, minced green pepper
- 2 ½ teaspoon seeded, minced jalapeno
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 ½ teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 ½ teaspoon finely minced parsley
- 2 ½ teaspoon finely minced tarragon
- ¾ teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Combine ingredients; for soup blend with stick blender. For salsa leave as is. Hold in refrigerator until needed, or up to 24 hours.