Nope! No potatoes here, just cauliflower, roasted, chilled and made like a classic American potato salad.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into medium flowerets
- EVOO, salt, black pepper, coriander, as needed
- 1/2 to 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh, chopped,
- 2 tablespoons parsley, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 2-3 hard cooked eggs, chopped, diced small
To prepare cauliflower: Oil and season the flowerets and spread onto a backing sheet with sides. Place into 400°F oven for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned and fork tender but still al dente. Remove and chill.
Meantime, place remaining ingredients, except eggs, into a medium bowl; toss to combine. Remove half of the mixture to a smaller bowl; reserve. Place cooled cauliflowets into the bowl with the dressing. Toss to combine and add more dressing as needed, until you reach desired coating. Depending on te size of cauliflower used, you may need all the dressing. however as we like to say, you can always add more, but once it is added, you cannot take it away.
Garnish with eggs and serve along side grilled summer meats.