Enjoy this salad with Cantonese Rock Fish
- 1 cup carrot, julienne
- 1 small bunch red radish, julienne (approximately 1 cup)
- 1/2 red onion, minced-about 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoon honey balsamic vinegar called Mielagro
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- Seasalt, ground coriander, and ground pepper as needed
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl , tossing to distribute evenly. Adjust seasonings as needed.
Note: dressing will be slightly acidic due to the fact that you are making a “pickle like” salad, especially good with the rich flavors of the Cantonese Rock Fish.