CHAMPAGNE VINEGAR WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY
We used red sparkling Enrico Cialdini, Italian lambrusco style in our Sunday Supper Feb 3, 2013.
1/2 cup champagne, something you would drink! White or red sparkling works too!
- 2 tablespoons cup orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- ¼ - 1/2 cup olive oil (use first measure and taste--add if needed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon chive, chopped
Sea salt, pepper, coriander, to taste
Blend. Serve over hearty greens–best in winter, such as escarole, radicco and frisee.