CHEESE & CHARCUTIERE PLATE
As seen in our SCHOOL LUNCH A La Carte menu starting 2015.
- 1-2 ounce soft cheese such as chevre
- 1 -2 ounce medium soft cheese, New Moon Jack
- 1-2 ounce hard cheese, Borenkaas
- 2 tablespoons cheese condiment such as Oregon jam, pepper jelly, tapenade
- 4 large olives, Tree ripened,
- 2 ounces pickles or pickled veggies
- Panzanella crackers or crusty bread,
- 2 -4 ounces charcuitiere (salami, proscuitto, etc)
- 1 ounch Candied hazelnuts
Arrange cheese at 11, 12, and 1 o’clock on the plate. Place charcuitiere in center. Place small bowls of the condiments at 5, 6 and 7 o’clock. Place crackers stacked between cheeses. Scatter nuts
OPTIONAL: Using appropriate china marker, write the names of the cheeses on the rim of the plate.