BOB & LENORE's COOKBOOK
© 2011 EVOO CANNON BEACH COOKING SCHOOL
FLAVORS (SPICE BLEND) FOR KABOBS, etc.
- 3 pounds lamb shoulder, cleaned and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan peppercorns, ground
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons caraway seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coriander, ground
Combine all ingredients in small bowl. This spice blend is extremely aromatic and compliments lamb, goat and chicken. Use approximately 1 tablespoon of this spice blend with 1 teaspoon sea salt per 8 ounces meat.