JICAMA CITRUS SALSA
- 1 jicama root
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 each red onion, diced or sliced
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 3 ounces EVO
- Sea salt, ground coriander, ground pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon agave syrup, if needed only, optional
Peel jicama of tough skin. Slice off spot and place it flat. Slice 1/4 inch slices. Stack a few together and slice (julienne) 1/4 inch strips. Add orange sections, cilantro, onion, lime juice, tequila and olive oil. Adjust seasoning swiht salt coriander and pepper. Add small amount of agave only if it is needed.
Chill or serve immediately.