LINGUINI SALAD WITH SUMMER VEGETABLES
We did this in our 2013 APRIL DINNER SHOW with the first of the season Wild King Salmon from the mouth of the Columbia River.
1 cup each julienne asparagus, red bell pepper, cabbage or kale
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 3 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon pistachio oil
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons mint, torn small or ribbon cut at last minute
- 1-2 cups quartered strawberries (or 6 figs, quartered, or 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 1 pound coriander linguini
Combine julienne vegetables in large bowl; toss well with oils, balsami, chili and herbs. Toss with chilled cooked coriander linguini. Garnish with fruit and additional mint, if desired. Serve.