- 2 cups arugula, wild baby, cleaned and spun
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon each sea, salt, ground, coriander, an ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO
- 3-4 Tablespoons toasted nuts such as pecans, almonds, walnuts
Combine ingredients, except the nuts in a medium bowl, tossing to combine. Plate up and add one tablespoon of chopped nuts to each portion.
Chef Note: You may want to adjust seasonings, and vinegar, depending on your final application, pairings, and taste.